Thread: Best 5 Vpn apps for Android

Registered Member

Best 5 Vpn apps for Android

Hi, I just want to hide my identity while I'm surfing the internet. Tell me about Best 5 Vpn apps for my Android. Only best 5 according to your uses state I mean using experience. Thanks.

Hi, If you want to hide your identity on internet then you can use these VPN
    1. NordVPN
    2. ExpressVPN
    3. purevpn
    4. vyprvpn
    5. SAFERVPN

They are all the best VPN and I used them all. These are all paid VPN but they offer for free with limited range of use.

Registered Member
    Tell me about PureVPN. My friend alredy use this VPN and would like to know from you if this is best for me.

Hello,
    Here is the info that I found about this VPN.
    Connect to 140 countries with up to 5 devices at once and it offers 24/7 customer support via live chat.

• Special Offer including 1 extra year for free, If you buy this then it gives you 7-day money-back guarantee.
    • 1 account can be used on 5 devices at the same time.
    • You can protect your Wi-Fi connection at home, office, cafes or anywhere else. And also build IP Leakage Protection
    • It gives you the complete protection against IPV6 and DNS leak with complete Anonymity
    • They offer more than 80,000+ IPs for complete anonymity.
    • Become invisible to even your ISP to avert speed throttling with Internet Kill Switch
    • PureVPN’s ultimate protection keeps working even when your connection drops.

Hope you will get what you expect. Enjoy with PureVPN.