Thread: 5 tools to build your own chatbots

Registered Member

5 tools to build your own chatbots

Hi, I want to make a chat boot for doing my assistant work, I want to reply my client while I am away from internet, So suggest me the best tools to make my chatbot.

Hi,
    Yea chatbots are really awesome. You can reduce your online activity by setting up a chatbot. Chatbot means an Artifical Intelligence (AI) that can answer the question and even speak to your client. Now I am going to discuss about 5 Tools that ca be used to make a chatbot.
    1. Botsify is a chatbot creator tool that is also designed for Facebook to answer or reply messages. To if you wish to use Botsify, then you need to visit botsify website and integrate your Facebook account, setup a webhook, write commands for the chatbot, and let it carry out the customer service for you.For free plan its have some limitation But paid plan let you access unlimited choice.
    2. Smooch is a connector or bridge between your business apps (Slack, Help Scout, Front, Zendesk, and others) and messaging apps (Line, Facebook Messenger, Kik, WeChat, and others). Smooch allows one of your business apps to get all the incoming chat notifications from the messaging apps. Using this app you can handle large amount of customer even without moving away of your business apps.
    3. Chatfuel, If you wish to control your business page on Facebook, you might want to consider Chatfuel, This is a chatbot creator for Facebook Messenger and Telegram. It will guide you step by step in making your own chatbot, without any coding or functions.
    4. Beep Boop is a paid platform for developers to create a chatbot for Facebook Messenger or Slack. Create Source code on Github, then launch it on Beep Boop and integrate it with either Messenger or Slack.
    5. API.ai is a powerful tool to create a conversational Messenger Bot. This app is designed to make things more easier for both developers or non-developers. Itís only a few simple step process to build a smart Facebook Messenger Bot. Create an agent, then provide a few textual examples of how people may talk to your bot.

Registered Member
    Please tell about some other tools........

Other Tools like
    Telegram Bots, This tools more faster then others. It can be used to integrate Github, YouTube and even making of some game like Chess Game, Card Game Etc. Its handle your Facebook so smoothly.

Botkit is a toolkit for making bots for your Facebook Messenger, Twilio IP Messaging, and many other messaging platforms. It can send and Receive messages automatically, So the developers can focus on creating their apps without dealing with API endpoints.