Thread: How to uninstall Kaspersky 2016 antivirus

Registered Member

How to uninstall Kaspersky 2016 antivirus

Hi, I need to uninstall Kaspersky 2016 antivirus from my device. I want to install another antivirus instead. So guys help me to uninstall Kaspersky 2016 antivirus from my PC.

Hi,
    Follow these steps to uninstall Kaspersky 2016 antivirus from your PC,
    At first Close all of your running applications in the PC , also close Kaspersky 2016 antivirus if it still running on your system.
    Do the following:
    For Windows Vista or Windows 7
    In the lower left corner of the screen, click Start and select Control Panel.
    From Control Panel window just click 'Uninstall a program'.
    For Windows 8.1
    On the Start screen, click the arrow button.
    For Windows 8:
    Right-click on the blank space and click All apps.
    On the Apps screen, right-click Kaspersky Internet Security and then Click Uninstall.

In the Attention dialog, click the Accept button and Click Next. At the Saving objects step, select the check boxes for the information you would like to keep and then Click Next. At the Ready to uninstall step, click Remove.

Wait until removal is complete. Now Reboot your computer.

Registered Member
    Hi, I'm using windows 10, tell me the process ............

Sure,
    If you using Win10 then click the search icon from your taskbar and write Control Panel. You can see control panel icon on top of the screen. Click the control panel icon and find the antivirus.
    Now click on it and then click Uninstall the program. Follow its Instruction and wait until it finish.
    Then reboot your computer.
    Done.